Monday 6 April 2015

Vintage and Shabby Chic Furniture makeover - new start!


Though it may not feel it, this is a moment of opportunity!. The Ace of Pentacles is all about the potential burning at your core - the potential to go somewhere, to be something. It’s about manifestation of dreams or desires in a really tangible, earthy way - making something real from what was only imagined. This text comes from my latest tarot reading that highlighted the need of keeping the soul in what I do next.
It has taken me years to realise that I would enjoy woodwork and furniture makeover (especially turning mirrors, fancy cabinets and sidetables into vintage beauties!) as a hobby. I'm going to have a go at it to reflect the changes that have happened within me in recent months.

My favourite vintage and shabby chic interior design perfectly suited for a small studio in abusy city.
vintage shabby chic interior makeover
I love shabby chic for its appearance of age, time worn and signs of and wear and tear. Its unique, does not have to be pricey but turns out posh and elegant with every item being renovated. Furniture  makeover gives the ability to bring old furniture to new, exciting life!

No comments: